Eggplant and bulad = LOVE. A perfect pairing of two ingredients. Something you should definitely try for yourself. This goes well with inihaw na liempo, chicken bbq and just by itself. Perfect for boodle fights and potluck platters. Hope you enjoy the recipe.
Click HERE to see the video recipe.
3-4 pcs eggplant, cut at an angle
1 med red onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc green chilli, chopped (sili pang sinigang, optional)
4 Tbsp Pria’s Kitchen Gourmet Bulad
1 tsp tomato paste
1 small tomato, chopped
1/2 cup tomato sauce
pepper, to taste
- Heat a pan with oil and cook eggplant until brown and slightly softened. Remove and drain on paper towels. set aside
- In a skillet or wok, add oil and sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook for another minute. add chilli and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add Pria’s kitchen Gourmet Bulad and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and fresh tomatoes and sauté for about a minute. Add tomato sauce and pepper and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked eggplant and stir gently to combine. Serve with rice and Enjoy!
Food nourishes the body ad God’s Word nourishes the soul.